Raben Tire requires a prior authorization for any warranty returns. This keeps warranty tires organized and ensure credits are issued promptly.
- At this time no prior authorization is required for regular new returns.
- As of June 1, 2018, new returns over 30 days from date of purchase are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Special orders and discontinued items are not eligible for return. Returns may be declined for merchandise purchased over 1 year ago.
Information required by all manufacturers for warranty processing:
• Vehicle owner’s name, address & phone number. (Email optional)
• Year/Make/Model of vehicle.
• Current retail selling price (not including labor & tax. The end user is
responsible for labor & tax).
• Date & Mileage of vehicle when defect tire installed & when removed.
• Full detailed description of defect. (The more information provided assists in the claim).
For manufacturer warranty assistance:
Goodyear / Dunlop / Kelly: 800-321-2136
Continental – General: 800-847-3349
Pirelli: 800-747-3554 Opt-2