Raben Tire requires a prior authorization for any warranty returns. This keeps warranty tires organized and ensure credits are issued promptly.
- At this time no prior authorization is required for regular new returns.
- As of June 1, 2018, new returns over 30 days from date of purchase are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Special orders and discontinued items are not eligible for return.
Information required by all manufacturers for warranty processing:
• Vehicle owner’s name, address & phone number. (Email optional)
• Year/Make/Model of vehicle.
• Current retail selling price (not including labor & tax. The end user is
responsible for labor & tax).
• Date & Mileage of vehicle when defect tire installed & when removed.
• Full detailed description of defect. (The more information provided assists in the claim).
Raben delivery drivers will not pick up any warranties without prior authorization.
To obtain prior authorization please call 800-777-2236 or email email@example.com and have all information ready. We cannot issue authorization without all the above required information.
For special manufacturer warranty assistance:
Michelin / BFGoodrich / Uniroyal: 866-866-6605
Goodyear / Dunlop / Kelly: 800-321-2136
Continental – General: 800-847-3349
Pirelli: 800-747-3554 Opt-2